Saturday, September 3, 2011

First Day . . . Wa-hoo -.-

Today at school some girls asked me to sit with them. They seemed relatively nice so I thought, Why not?…I should have said no. As soon as I sat down I got a pie to the face. Literally. They made a type of trigger thing so when I sat down I was welcomed by a banana cream  pie. And then I almost got found out by some random kid who saw me punch a hole into the side of the school wall. Here’s how it went : “How did you do that?” he said. I whipped around and noticed a big hole in the wall. “I . . . uh . . . well . . . my family is full of super strong wrestlers. So strength is hereditary.” I said. “Uh . . . ok. I’m Darren. Aren’t you the girl who was diving off the board at the Welshies last night?” asked Darren “Cause that was incredible.”. “Thanks, I’m Jazmine but everyone calls me Jazzie.” I said. Then he walked me around the school which was very big and confusing. “I could walk you to most of your classes if you want.” asked Darren “Since we have a lot of them together.”. “Ok.” I said. Now all I can do is sketch he’s pretty grey eyes and his ruffled chestnut hair. Ok I need to stop. Must finish homework! I have a paper due in a few days and I must not procrastinate!

No comments:

Post a Comment